As leaked last week, Sony today announced Xperia UL smartphone for Japan featuring 5-inch Relaity display with a resolution of 1080-pixel display and 15-frame burst photography skills. The Xperia UL features a Sony’s mobile Bravia engine 2 powered by a 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 APQ8064 quad-core processors and having a 2GB RAM and runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
The device further features a 13.1-megapixel rear camera with Exmor RS for mobile and a VGA front facing camera, offering 16GB of internal storage expandable up to 64GB via memory card (microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC). The phone includes NFC, 3G, and Bluetooth 4.0, Infrared, 4G LTE connectivity options and having a 2300mAh battery. The phone will be available in White, Pink and Black colours and will be available starting May 25 in Japan. There are no words on the phone’s international availability as well as pricing.
Sony Xperia UL Key Features:
- 5-inch full-HD reality display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable up to 64GB via memory card
- 13-megapixel Exmor RS autofocus camera with LED flash
- VGA front camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, LTE, NFC, Infrared
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 2300mAh battery