Updated: August 06, 2013
Important Note: The content which you submit to us, once on publishing, it would be the sole property of I2Mag. This means you can’t reprint, republish, submit elsewhere while if we found anyone doing the same, it will be considered as breaking the code of conduct and action will be taken against the author over the same.
Thank you for your interest in writing for I2Mag: Internet and Design Inspiration Magazine, independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
Who can write?
We are looking for original and well-written articles on topics related computer software, web applications, personal technology, consumer gadgets, start-ups, internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news. We also give the freedom to you to contribute video tutorials, hacks and in-depth reviews of new software applications that make people feel more productive.
- Business – Advertising, Branding, Career Advice, Consulting, Customer Service, Ethics, Franchising, International Business, Jobs, Marketing, Media, Networking, Outsourcing, PR, Top10
- Communications – Broadband Internet, Gadgets, Mobile, Radio, Telephone Systems, VOIP
- Computers and Technology – Tech, Web, Gaming, Cloud, Certifications, Mobile Computing, Hardware, Software, Spyware and Viruses
- Entertainment – Film, Music, Sports, Television
- Entrepreneurships and Startups – Entrepreneurship, Startup, Small Businesses, Home Based Business, Venture Capital
- Gaming – Computer Games, Console, Console Games, Online Games, Video Games
- Internet and Businesses Online – Affiliates, Blogging, CMS, Domain Names, e-Books, e-Commerce, Email Marketing, Internet Marketing, Link Building, PPC, SEM, SEO, Social Media, Traffic Building, Web Design and Development, Web Hosting
- Finance – Finance, Bankruptcy, Budgeting, Credit, Debt, Loans, Taxes, Valuation
- Investments – Investing, Stock Trading, Stocks
- News – Business, Communications, Tech, Entertainment, Gaming, Social Media, Others
- Reviews – Business, Books, Mobile, Gadgets, Gaming, Entertainment, Social Media, Web, Apps & Softwares
- Self Improvements and DIY
- Social Media
- Tips and Tutorials – Apps & Software, Design & Dev, Gadget, Mobile, CMS, Business, Web, Gaming, Entrepreneurship, Product Guides, Social Media Guides, Others
- Watercooler – Comics, Conversations, Infographics, Memes, Pics, Videos
- Travel and Lifestyle – Family & Parenting, Health & Fitness, Home, Travel & Leisure, Work and Play
- Books – Arts, Biographies and Memoirs, Business & Finance, Children, Classics, Comics & Graphic Novels, Computers & Internet, Cooking & Food Recipes, Crafts & Hobbies, Fiction, Health & Fitness, History, Humour, Nonfiction, Parenting & Families, Photography, Poetry, Politics, Puzzles & Games, Reference, Religion & Spirituality, Science & Maths, Self Help & Advice, Sex, Social Sciences, Sports, Technical & Engineering, Travel & Holiday
Got Passion & Expertise To Share?
- Think of I2Mag as the home of most passionate experts around the worlds which comes under different niches.
- I2Mag, part of G2One Network, has been built on day-by-day basis making its place in the world.
- All the articles have to be human reviewed – twice.
- Hundreds of Thousands of expert authors already apply to be a part of the movement.
- One of our primary goals is to serve as a trusted source of content for all the people around.
From Where To Start – Editor Guidelines
1. Article Content
- Articles must be unique and not published on your blog or any other blog in original or any modified form.
- Articles must fall under one of our categories.
- The article can be plain text or a word document or a Google Document. We can format and complement the articles with images/figures wherever deemed necessary.
- Minimum 600 to maximum 1200 words allowed for guest posts.
- 350 words+ for product reviews.
- You can link back to the article from your blog to let your readers know about your article.
- The same article cannot be modified and published elsewhere.
- You are free to promote your article on social media like Twitter, Digg, Facebook, StumbleUpon etc.
- Must Have Proper English, Which Includes Proper Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Capitalization and Sentence Structure.
- Must Not be a Private Label Rights (PLR) article or Contain Unattributed Content to Which the Author Does Not Have Exclusive Rights.
- Must Not be Written as a Press Release or be Time Sensitive.
- Must Not Contain Self-Serving or Promotional Content in the Article Title, Body, or Summary.
- Must Not Contain Negative Content Towards any Product, Company, Individual, or Group.
- Must Not Contain Profanity or Pornographic Material.
- Must Not Contain Illegal or Overly Controversial Content.
- Must Not Contain Rehashed Content, or Material Overly Similar to your Prior Submissions.
- Must Not be Formatted as a Blog Post or Read as a Personal Email, Letter or Other Correspondence.
- Must Not Contain Information that Promotes Unethical Internet Activities, Business Practices or Anything that Would Create a Poor User Experience for Web Users.
2. Article Order
- Title: The title of the post should be careful coined expressing what exactly the article is about. The title may contain up to 65 characters.
- Article Text: Add bold, underlines, break into paragraphs and try bullets, numbered lists to get a better copy. Minimum 600 words and maximum 1200 words allowed.
- Images: Don’t worry, we will add ourselves.
- Author Byline: All articles need some information about the true author(we will usually not accept by third party writers). You can add one link to your site here which anchor text same for your own site title. You can also add your social media links, like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. We do require your photograph (head shot) also.
3. Link Policy
- Link policy: There is no limit to external links (only related and essential links) to other sites.
How To Submit The Article?
You can send us your articles at email@example.com or, if the article includes attachments (like screenshot image), upload all the files to WeTransfer.com, imgur.com or any other safe content upload service of your choice and send the link via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your article matches our standards and does not require any edit, then it will go live within seven days. In both these cases once your article goes live, we will email you the live link of your published article.
In case, if your article got rejected (due to any of the reason mentioned above), we will notify you by an email.