If you had missed out earlier that what Samsung Galaxy S III features (although you can check the coverage we did at the launch time), no need to worry now as the company released full 181-page long document for international version (GT-i9300). Android Police noted that the manual says a max 32GB MicroSD card is supported, although the company promised support of up to 64GB. It is a confusion point that what company actually is offering or it is just a mere error in the manual.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2336 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2028 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 1949 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 1921 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 1909 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1840 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1682 views