With the yesterday news that Intel’s is going to launch its first smartphone – there was a fight between two devices that we are assuming would be the chipmaker company first smartphone – Lenovo’s K800 and Lava Xolo X900 for India and today the news confirming that the Lava’s Xolo X900 will be the first shipping smartphone to be powered by Intel’s Atom processors. The handset is set for release in India on Monday, and has a 1.6GHz single-core Atom processor, a dedicated 400MHz graphics core, 1GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage, NFC capability, and a 1,024 x 600 WSVGA LCD display. It’s also got an 8-megapixel camera that’s capable of capturing 10 shots per second in burst mode. The phone currently comes with Android 2.3 but the company promises it will be upgraded soon to Android 4.0.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 6801 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 6688 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 6546 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 6437 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 6213 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 6068 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 5794 views