Google revealed that it has updated its Spreadsheets with data locking, enhanced search by adding “protected ranges” to the documents, means now you can designate sections of spreadsheets to be locked down in order to prevent other users editing the content upholds there. To get started with Protected Ranges in a shared spreadsheet, all you have to do is highlight the cells you’d like to protect, right-click, and choose Name and protect range from the menu. The company along with protected ranges allows users to add colors and patterns when you apply cell borders in Google spreadsheets, means that, for example, a search for “^[A-Z]+” will find all the cells that start with uppercase letters.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2403 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2088 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2003 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 1971 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 1968 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1892 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1736 views