With series of leaks and rumors, Google finally unveil Nexus 4 and Nexus 10. The Nexus 4 version will comes as an in two options: 8GB for $299 and 16GB for $349 on November 13 through the Google Play Store with first availability in the US, UK, Australia, France, Germany, Spain and Canada with other countries to follow. “The 16GB version will also be available through T-Mobile for $199, with a 2-year contract,” added Andy Rubin, SVP, Mobile and Digital Content at Google.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4 Pro processor with 1.5GHz Quad-Core Krait CPUs
- Operating System: Android 4.2, Jelly Bean
- Network: 3G (WCDMA), HSPA+
- Display: 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS Plus (1280 x 768 pixels)
- Memory: 8GB / 16GB
- RAM: 2GB
- Camera: 8.0MP rear / 1.3MP HD front
- Battery: 2,100mAh Li-Polymer (embedded) / Talk time: 15.3 hours / Standby: 390 hours
- Size: 133.9 x 68.7 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 139g
- Other: Wireless charging, NFC
The company also officially unveiled Nexus 10 through its blog, the device will be available in two options: 16GB version for $399 and 32GB version for $499 and is available to purchase from November 13 through the Google Play Store in the US, UK, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Canada and Japan.
The Nexus 10 will feature a 1560 by 1600 (300ppi) pixel screen with power battery packs of 9 hours of video playback and 500+ hours of standby. Further, it includes Android 4.2, 2GB RAM, a 5-megapixel camera, 1.9-megapixel front camera, dual-core A15 CPU, Mali T604 GPU, 9000 mAh Lithium Polymer battery and NFC.