It’s time to move on, but time it’s for Google: the Google Analytics, the company announced today that after supporting a year for both the old and new versions of Analytics, Google is now moving step further and dropping the older version now completely, means from now onwards you will not see the previous version and all you have to do now is to do the analysis through the new version. The new version has been completely rebuilt on a more powerful platform:
- Real-Time shows you what’s happening on your site as it happens. Immediately see the impact that online campaigns, TV ads, or mentions at a live event can have on engagement with your website.
- Multi-Channel Funnels provides insight on the full path to conversion over a 30 day period. The variety of marketing channels used to find your website, and not simply the last click, so you can make better decisions on your marketing investments.
- Social Reports help you measure the impact of your social marketing initiatives and evaluate the effect social media has on the metrics which matter to your business.
- Mobile Reports show how visitors from mobile devices and AdWords mobile campaigns engage with your website. See how many pages they visit, how much time they spend, as well as conversion and ecommerce insights to help you optimize your mobile strategies.
- Content Experiments enables you to show different versions of a page to different visitors, then using a new advanced statistical engine measures the results of each to determine which the most effective version is.