Red Hat today reported its first quarter financial earnings for its 2014 year. The company reported the revenue of $363 million, did better than expected as analysts predicted that the company would earn $360 million in revenues. Although the company has not disclosed its earnings per share, but as per analysts prediction, the expected earnings per share was $0.31. The company’s subscription revenue rose 19% year over year to $303 million in Q1 2014.
- That revenue figure was up 15 percent year over year
- Subscription revenue was $316 million, up 16 percent year over year
- Operating income (non-GAAP) was $87 million, up 7 percent year over year
- Operating cash flow was $142 million, up 14 percent year over year
- Operating margin (non-GAAP) was 23.9 percent.
Latest posts by Karan Chopra (see all)
- Weight Loss Research (Infographic) - December 4, 2013
- Things To Do In Dubai On A stopover - December 3, 2013
- Cyber Bullying: Could You Be Held Responsible For Your Child’s Bullying Ways? - December 3, 2013