Nikon has announced the release of 1 J2 camera, the latest addition to the Nikon 1 J series, offering number of improvements in design and usability. The J2′s 3-inch LCD comprised of 921,000 dots and with this having a metallic body. It has the same 10.1-megapixel CX-format CMOS sensor, powered by Nikon’s Expeed 3 processor, letting you shoot photos up to ten frames per second. The company also announced a new 1 Nikkor lens for the series comprising of 11-27.5mm (30-74mm equivalent) f/3.5-5.6 lens which costs $189.95. The J2 will be available in white, black, silver, pink, red and orange and will be available in late September. The camera comes at a price of $549.95 with a kit lens.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2437 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2120 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2036 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 2004 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 2003 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1921 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1769 views