Facebook today announced that it is bringing some major changes to Page Insights in order to help businesses to get clearer and more actionable data. The new updates will roll out starting from today itself to the Page Insight tool and the company also invited a selected group of Page admins to participate in this review. The improvements include:
- People Talking About This (PTAT): the company on the feedback of Page admins has given the more insights into action of admins. Say, for example, how people’s liking their business Page differs from people’s interacting with their posts and so on. Considering such things in mind, Facebook has break PTAT into elements which will now be reported separately as Page Likes, People Engaged, Page tags and mentions, Page checkins and other interactions on a Page.
- Virality: Second in the list, the company now has included clicks in the Virality metrics and has renamed ‘virality’ to ‘engagement rate’ to be clearer in our definition.
- Helping marketers create and publish better content: Facebook News Feed now rewards quality posts with greater reach. The insight will help Page admins better identify content people interact with, produce more of it, and enjoy increased reach and impact on Facebook.
Latest posts by Karan Chopra (see all)
- Facebook: Always Helping… Facebook (Comic) - March 5, 2014
- I’d Like To Deposit This Check Into My Bank Account (Comic) - March 4, 2014
- Data Loss And Disaster Recovery (Infographic) - March 4, 2014