Twitter today updated its app for Mac, bringing better photo uploads and Retina Display support along with fourteen more languages on board. You can get this update now in the Mac App Store. Here’s the major list of updates:
- Photos: It’s easier than ever to share photos. Simply click the camera icon in the lower-left corner of the Tweet compose box, and choose a photo to share. If you prefer, you can still drag and drop photos from the desktop.
- Retina display support: Now Twitter is even more vibrant and detailed on the highest resolution Mac notebooks. With this update, Tweets will be clearer and sharper, creating a more vivid experience.
- 14 more languages: In addition to English, Twitter for Mac now supports Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Karan Chopra (see all)
- Weight Loss Research (Infographic) - December 4, 2013
- Things To Do In Dubai On A stopover - December 3, 2013
- Cyber Bullying: Could You Be Held Responsible For Your Child’s Bullying Ways? - December 3, 2013