Being in news for quite some time for the Chinese factories workers’ issue, Apple has revised its Supplier Responsibility homepage to show up its latest monthly update about working conditions at its suppliers’ factories in China. According to the company, the 500,000 workers worked actually less during a peak iPad production month instead of 60-hours work weeks, workers actually worked closer to 48 hours work week during February 2012.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 7876 views
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 7836 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 7665 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 7354 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 7123 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 6719 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 6509 views