HP in a lieu to add up another workstation in its line-up – HP yesterday unveiled the world’s first all-in-one workstation with a 27-inch diagonal display. The display which is designed in HP owns language “like no other” – the workstation HP Z1 workstation snaps open so users can easily swap out its parts and will make upgrades without any tools required.
“The revolutionary HP Z1 sets a new industry standard for workstation design, performance and serviceability,” said Jim Zafarana, vice president and general manager, Commercial Solutions Business Unit, HP. “With its game-changing design and an experience that optimizes visual and computing performance, the HP Z1 will help attract new customers and expand our market leadership.”
Features and Specifications:
- Professional NVIDIA Quadro graphics, ECC memory, quad-core Intel Xeon processors
- Users can easily add a hard drive, upgrade memory or access the graphics card
- Storage types, including 7.2K and 10K SATA, SSD, optional RAID configurations, removable drives (AMO), a multiformat media card reader and optical drives including a slot-load Blu-ray Writer
- The 27-inch white LED diagonal display supports more than 1 billion colors and features a wide, 178-degree viewing angle and an in-plane switching (IPS) panel
- Front-facing dual-cone speakers and SRS Premium Sound offer high-fidelity audio
- Have face-to-face meetings and see every detail right down to the twinkle of an eye
- Captures HD-quality video
The whole workstation is powered by a 400W power supply making it as one of the powerful AIO which is about to coming out in a couple of months. The base configuration is expected to arrive in April for $1,899 with a 3.33GHz Core i3-2120 and integrated graphics.