The I2Mag: Internet and Design Inspiration Magazine is on the hunt for interns – yes we mentioned interns or even you can call it as trainee either – well whatever the name you call it as you will get some really good experience across the fields of research, writing as well as digital publishing – the more better you work, it would help you to beef up your resume at more better tone at one of the fastest-growing technology publications in the world.
The best “bet” for the internship/trainee is that you can work straight from your home or campus or from wherever you want to do – now for what we’re looking out the interns for, the list (not complete, but still near to inclusive of everything):
- Research on leads, stories and breaking news
- Transcription of important interviews
- Ready to write the news varied across technologies across the different phases
- Keywords that define the role: Actively Seeking, Analyze, Learner and Committed
The writing segments:
- Startups/Funding and Exits
- Tech/Cloud/Internet world
- Creative/ Greentech
- US & World (Tech news only)
Don’t worry if you don’t have loads of writing experience. That’s not really what we’re looking for anyway. What you absolutely must have is perfect written English, a passion for technology and/or geek culture and a love of content. Sound interesting? Good. The next step is to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and make sure to put “Intern Application” as the subject so that it stands out.
Note: This is an unpaid trainee position but it will result in letting you gain some valuable experience in the field.