Lenovo announced its second generation Classmate+ laptops based on the Intel learning series. The laptops are in both traditional clamshell and convertible laptop form factors. These new laptops come with new durability features – greater spill resistance, affordability, battery life of upto 10 hours and enhanced usability with Intel Leaning Series software suite for using the e-reader, web camera and digital writing features.
Features and Specifications:
- Keyboard with enhanced water resistance
- Tougher corner design
- Reinforced steel hinge and strengthened DC jack
- Comes with 10.1-inch anti-glare screen
- An Intel Atom N2600 processor
- Upto 2 GB DDR3 memory
- Upto 320 GB hard drive or 32 GB solid state drive storage
- 3 USB ports
- VGA feature
- Optional HDMI port for transferring data and displaying standard and HD video
The Classmate+ laptop will be available starting in January, said the company.
About Lenovo Group Limited:
Lenovo Group Limited is a Chinese multinational personal technology company that develops, manufactures and markets desktop and notebook computers, workstations, servers, storage drives, IT management software, and other related products and services. Lenovo was incorporated in Hong Kong in 1988 under its previous name, Legend.