If you are based in UK and are the big Poker fan, then it’s your time, as starting from tomorrow, players age 18 and over in the UK is allowed to play poker with real-money with Zynga experience. The company today announced that Zynga’s first real money games ZyngaPlusPoker and ZyngaPlusCasino powered by bwin.party are going to make debut in the country tomorrow. The game as of now are starting off with download and web versions for now, but also the company promised to bring social versions of the real-money games which will be coming to Facebook and mobile in the UK throughout 2013.
Zynga shares the following features of the games:
- ZyngaPlusPoker is an online poker room that offers UK players a wide variety of games and tournaments with buy-ins at every level.
- ZyngaPlusCasino brings players more than 160 slots games and a variety of table games to choose from including Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat and Video Poker as well as the first-ever FarmVille themed slots game.
- Both ZyngaPlusPoker and ZyngaPlusCasino will offer players a host of welcome packages including real money bonuses and free cash on deposit.
- No matter whether players choose to play using the download or on the web, they will use a single wallet shared across both versions.
- Players simply need to visit ZyngaPlusPoker.co.uk and ZyngaPlusCasino.co.uk to register for the web or downloadable version of either offering.