From just the beginners trying his luck eight years back to the man who had filed $5 billion IPO – Yes, I am talking about Facebook, co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg – who has dragged his feet on the way to the giant initial public offering – which is also name as one of the biggest tech IPO.
A pair of interviews Lesley Stahl of CBS’s “60 Minutes” did with him in 2008 and 2010. But the times they are changing — the world’s largest social networking site, Facebook filed for its mega-IPO yesterday.
All about Facebook IPO – I2Mag Coverage:
- Facebook Files For $5 Billion IPO: It’s Finally Here
- Facebook S-1 Letter From Founder Mark Zuckerberg Stating ‘Facebook’s Purpose’
- Facebook’s S-1 Reveals: 845M Monthly Active Users, 483M Daily Active Users And 425 Mobile Monthly Active Users
- Facebook’s S-1: Who Owns What Shareholding In The Company?
- Facebook’s Big Numbers: $1 Billion In Profits, $3.7 Billion In Revenues
- Facebook Founder Zuckerberg Requested $1 Salary, Starting In 2013
- Facebook Outlines Risk Factors – Google+, Slowed Growth, Mobile And Others
- Facebook And Its IPO: Things You Likely To Know, Figures Behind The Social Network Giant
- Facebook IPO: Zynga Generates 12% Of Our Revenue
- Facebook’s IPO Effects On Market And Investors – Who Are Willing To Buy It?
(Image Source: Flickr)