Sony has just unveiled its new range in Xperia series, known as Xperia U, has a small, compact design, a 1GHz dual-core processor, 3.5-inch Reality Display, and a 5-megapixel camera. Xperia U combines powerful Sony entertainment in a stylish and compact design that consumers can personalise inside and out. With xLoud and Sony 3D surround sound audio technology integrated into the music player, consumers will enjoy a crisp and loud sound experience. They can also stream music from their Xperia U to wireless speakers with a touch using DLNA.
Features and Specifications:
- 3.5″ Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine.
- 1 GHz dual-core processor for super fast performance.
- 5MP camera with unique fast capture, HD recording and Sony technology to capture 2D and 3D panoramic images.
- Crisp and loud listening with xLoud and 3D surround sound audio technology.
- Available in a choice of white or black, with pink and yellow exchangeable caps for the base of the smartphone in the box.
- Launches on Android platform 2.3 (Gingerbread), upgrade to Android platform 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) during the second quarter of 2012.