Microsoft today announced the release of SkyDrive 3.0 for iOS, bringing the improved photo features, an updated UI, and the number of other new features and enhancements. The update is quite a big one and would be a goldstone for iOS users who also use SkyDrive. In order to install or update the SkyDrive app for iOS, tune into iTunes (Apple App Store).
The full SkyDrive 3.0 for iOS changelog is as follows:
- Support for iPhone 5 and iPad Mini.
- Updated app icons and user experience.
- Works better with your photos: Download full resolution photos to your iPhone or iPad, control the size of photos you upload and download, and photo metadata is retained when you upload to SkyDrive.
- Opening and saving files to SkyDrive works better with other apps on your iOS devices.
- Many other small changes, bug fixes and performance improvements.