Looking for automation software to make your online marketing campaign more stream-lined and efficient? Look no further than GetResponse, our pick for the #1 online marketing tools available today.
Here’s our review, highlighting the major features your business can’t wait to get its hands on. There’s much more to this powerful piece of software, though, so we urge you to visit their website for the full scoop.
What can GetResponse do for you?
GetResponse isn’t just another email marketing tool. With dozens of features including comprehensive integration with your other business software, GetResponse has become a one-stop online marketing solution.
In addition to automating your business emails, GetResponse allows you to build landing pages without any prior coding knowledge in minutes, and even lets you host webinars, all with one application. Impressive segmentation, list building tools and analytics even push GetResponse into the realm of CRM software.
Put simply, what used to require multiple applications and a variety of skill sets can now be accomplished with one easy tool- GetResponse.
What features do they offer?
Like we said, there are too many helpful features to mention in this review, but here’s a shortlist of our favorites:
- Industry-leading A/B testing, allowing you to test up to 5 different versions of your email with up-to-date analysis posting results in simple graphs.
- Host webinars, either as business meetings with your team or as marketing content for your customers. Webinars are notoriously difficult to plan, but GetResponse makes it easy by combining all the elements in one place. You can send the invitations and develop the promotional pages using the same application you will use to host the webinar. That saves time and relieves frustration so your webinars go off without a hitch.
- Fun and easy page editor you can use to design emails, sign-up forms, and landing pages. It features the popular drag-and-drop interface so anyone can dive in and start building flawless pages in minutes. We love the well-designed templates and thoughtful font selections, as well as the image-editor and stock photos.
- Progressive features like easy social media integration and mobile-device page conversion are a real treat to see in GetResponse’s arsenal. It means the company is looking forward and catering to the needs of your audience.
- The iOS application is incredibly useful, allowing you to stay informed about your campaign anywhere. You’ll get instant and scheduled notifications, and can even develop content from your mobile device.
- 24/7 support is a must for any business. You need instant solutions to unpredictable problems. Some people don’t like that GetResponse doesn’t have 24 hour phone support, but we think the 24/7 live chat support is just as good if not better.
How much does it cost?
You may be thinking that all this sounds great, but your growing business could never afford such powerful software. Believe it or not, price is perhaps GetResponse’s greatest asset! Subscriptions start at $15 a month for 1,000 subscribers, and the next subscription up is $49 a month at 5,000 subscribers. Even if you have a large business and tens of thousands of subscribers, GetResponse has an affordable plan for you.
The right solution for you?
Other email marketing tools fall short of addressing many marketing obstacles, but not GetResponse. For the same price as a simple email marketing tool, GetResponse provides incredible marketing opportunities with advanced features other software neglect. Don’t waste your time with other tools when you can have GetResponse instead.