Spotted by Engadget, Nokia today unveiled JobLens app in North America which will help you find nearby vacancies with Augmented Reality. The app which was first unveiled during the Mobile World Congress and then spotted at the company’s Lumia 925 launch event in London last month and now today, the company make it unveiled officially released in the continent. You can grab the app directly via the Windows Store.
Powered by Indeed, Linkedin, Here Maps, Twitter, Facebook, Windows Live, Salary.com (US only), Zillow (US only), CareerOneStop (US only), Data.uk.gov (UK only), Payscale (UK only) and other best-in-class content partners, the app allows you to find new job opportunities in both the physical world and through your social networks.
- Find positions that are right for you
- Identify people in your social network who can connect you to the hiring manager
- Create and store your resume/CV
- Apply to the job
- Get directions to the interview
- Get up-to-date news and information about employers you like
- Learn about job location demographics and employment trends in your field
- Save jobs you like and track your progress