Microsoft announced that it is expanding its “ specialty” stores line-up in the United Stated, with the opening up of new micro-store locations in Florida and New York. The company also share its plan publicly that three more stores are coming up in Pennsylvania, Utah, and Rhode Island.
If you in case don’t know what “speciality” stores are, then to let you know, these are smaller Microsoft Store installations, which are more “out in the open” although they too sell variety of Microsoft products, including Windows Phones, Surfaces as well as Xbox consolers.
The company says as of April, it will be having the Speciality Store openings in the following places:
- International Plaza and Bay Street (Tampa, Fla.) – April 5
- Queens Center (Elmhurst, N.Y.) – April 5
- King of Prussia Mall (King of Prussia, Penn.) – April 13
- Fashion Place Mall (Murray, Utah) – April 19
- Providence Place (Providence, R.I.) – April 19