A good news for micro-blogging lovers, a company name Bubbly Motion has introduced an iPhone app for Bubbly, its voice blogging service for mobile phones – for those who are not familiar with it, it is a mobile-based service for Asia that allows users to send voice tweets and text messages to subscribers on the service, something much similar to that of micro-blogging site, Twitter – the app is seeing its first user interaction point in India with rolling out further to worldwide audiences. The Asia-only service seeing an estimated 27,000-35,000 new sign-ups each day with a total estimation of 15 million registered service.
Why do people choose Bubbly?
- Share your updates in your own voice and with feeling and emotion. Let your followers hear what you have to say – anytime, and from anywhere.
- Follow your friends, family members, and favorite celebrities. As a follower, you’ll get notified via SMS whenever someone you follow records a new update. You can listen in, whenever you want.
- To post your update, simply dial a short-code (for example *7*), record your message, and hang up – it’s that easy. To hear bubbles that were recorded by those whom you follow, simply click and listen.
- Individuals love Bubbly to broadcast their updates to the people they care about most.
- Bubblers always have full control over who can (and can’t) listen to their updates.