Adding more glitters to the LG recently released teaser of its 5-inch screen, 4:3 aspect ratio “Optimus Vu” Android smartphone – the company unveiled the LTE device, ahead of the Mobile World congress, which offers a unique combination of tablet-like viewing with a smartphone portability – the phone runs on a powerful 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 32GB internal memory and a 2,080 mAh battery.
The device has a huge 5″ IPS, 1024x768p display, making it as big as the just released competitors Samsung Galaxy Note – the phone on other end is just only 8.5mm, is the slimmest among all LTE phones currently on the market and is perfectly suited for a hand and file completely comfortably in a jacket pocket.
- Chipset: 1.5GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Display: 5-inch (1024×768) IPS Display
- Memory: 32GB eMMC and 1GB DDR2
- Camera: 8MP with AF LED Flash (rear) and 1.3MP (front)
- OS: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Battery: 2,080mAh
- Dimension (L x W x D): 139.6 x 90.4 x 8.5mm