Google today released the Chrome 28 for iOS finally after the release of Chrome 28 on the desktop and for Android. The updated Chrome 28 for iOS app brings interoperability with other Google apps as an option, enhanced voice search, fullscreen on iPad among others. You can download the latest version now directly from Apple’s App Store.
Here is the full Chrome 28.0.1500.12 for iOS changelog is as follows:
- Interoperability with other Google Apps. Option to open links for YouTube, Maps, G+ and Drive in the app instead of the browser.
- Enhancements to voice search. Text-to-speech for all variations of English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Japanese, and Korean. Toolbar controls are always available when using voice search.
- Fullscreen on iPad.
- Data cost savings: Reduce data usage and speed up page load times. View data savings in Bandwidth Management settings. This feature is being rolled out and will be available to all users over time.
- Access to browser history.
- Stability / security improvements and bug fixes.