In order to give more boost to its mobile platform, Facebook today announced a new pilot developer program dubbed as Facebook Mobile Games Publishing which means that the company is collaborating with selected small and medium sized developers across the UK, Europe, the US and Asia. The company already started working with 10 studios.
- 5th Planet’s RPG card battle game, Dawn of the Dragons
- Brainbow’s puzzle-packed adventure game, Dr. Newton: The Great Brain Adventure
- Certain Affinity’s pirate-themed strategy game, Age of Booty: Tactics
- Dragonplay’s social poker game, Live Hold’Em
- Gameloft’s medieval strategy/simulation game, Kingdoms & Lords
- Gamevil’s train management simulation Train City
- KiwiGames’ quest-based exploration game, Shipwrecked
- Outplay Entertainment’s explore-and-battle fantasy game, Monster Legacy
- Space Ape’s multiplayer combat strategy game, Samurai Siege
- WeMade Entertainment’s endless-running game WINDrunner
“With more than 800 million monthly users of our mobile apps and more than 260 million people playing games on Facebook, we are using our unique reach and targeting capabilities to help games in our program find and engage a valuable audience of the right users,” it said in a blog post.
Photo Credit: Flickr/Sam Michel