We reported earlier today that Facebook will increase its share volumes by 25% and this is what happened now, the social giant has filed its eight amendments. The social giant increased its initial public offering range from $28-$35 to $34-$38 per share, and offered 50.6 million more shares
Here is what eight amendments say:
- Facebook, Inc. is offering 180,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock and the selling stockholders are offering 241,233,615 shares of Class A common stock. We will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling stockholders. This is our initial public offering and no public market currently exists for our shares of Class A common stock. We anticipate that the initial public offering price will be between $34.00 and $38.00 per share.
- We have two classes of common stock, Class A common stock and Class B common stock. The rights of the holders of Class A common stock and Class B common stock are identical, except voting and conversion rights. Each share of Class A common stock is entitled to one vote. Each share of Class B common stock is entitled to ten votes and is convertible at any time into one share of Class A common stock. The holders of our outstanding shares of Class B common stock will hold approximately 95.9% of the voting power of our outstanding capital stock following this offering, and our founder, Chairman, and CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, will hold or have the ability to control approximately 55.8% of the voting power of our outstanding capital stock following this offering.
- Our Class A common stock has been approved for listing on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “FB.”
We had earlier also calculated some facts and figures based on the amendments (earlier it was rumor), if Facebook amends its IPO for an eight time, it will be offering some 422 million shares, if we go on an increase in 25% volume value, means the company could now raise anywhere between $14.35 billion and $16.04 billion. Earlier, with the sale of some 337.4 million shares, Facebook could raise between $5.04 billion and $6.30 billion for itself, as well as between $4.41 billion and $5.51 billion for its investors.
- Facebook To Increase IPO By 25%
- CNBC Poll: 46 Percent Think Facebook Is A Fad
- After IPO, Will Facebook Lose Its Shine?
- Breaking: Facebook Offering 50.6 Million Extra Shares For IPO, Confirms $34-$38 Price Range
- Zuckerberg Might Ring Opening Bell From Facebook HQ On Friday
- Breaking: Facebook Expected To Refile IPO Tomorrow At A Valuation Between $92 Billion And $103 Billion
- Facebook Stock Approved For Listing On Nasdaq