9to5Mac reports that Facebook has released Pages Manager for iPhone, which is available right now in New Zealand, and will be out in the U.S. soon. The app features fan pages, Facebook’s insights for tracking analytics data, and the total number of people who have been exposed to your brand through the page.
Here’s the description:
Pages Manager helps admins connect with their audience and keep up with activity on multiple Pages, all in one place.
- Post new updates and photos as your Page
- Get notified about new activity on your Page when it happens, no matter where you are
- Respond, post and comment as your Page while you’re on-the-go
- Manage all your Facebook Pages from one app
- View your latest Page Insights
Just install Pages Manager and then log in using Facebook to quickly access and manage all of your Pages from wherever you are.
If you are in New Zealand, you can download from here.
(Image Source: 9to5Mac)