Facebook recently filed eighth amendment state that the social giant will offer 180,000,000 share of its Class A common stock and the selling stockholders are offering 241,233,615 shares of Class A common stock. Furthermore, some of social giant’s biggest shareholders are now selling as much as half of their stakes in the company.
Now what important is that if everything goes as planned, the social giant options trading will begin in two weeks time –Yes, two weeks – the International Securities Exchange (ISE) today announced that it will list options on Facebook beginning on Tuesday, May 29. Citadel Securities LLC will serve as the Primary Market Maker for Facebook at ISE.
IPO price range increase from $28-$35 to $34-$38 per share, means Facebook could raise anywhere between $14.32 billion and $16.01 billion when it goes public. Other calculation also suggests that the social giant 139 million options bring smile at least for California State as those shares value $11.7 million (roughly).
- Facebook $12 Billion Gift To California
- Facebook’s Biggest Shareholders Selling As Much As Half Of Their Stakes, Says WSJ
- Facebook Revises S-1 Again, Increases IPO By 25%, Offering 84 Million Extra Shares
- Facebook To Increase IPO By 25%
- General Motors To Ditch Facebook Ads, Had Little Impact On Consumers
- CNBC Poll: 46 Percent Think Facebook Is A Fad
- After IPO, Will Facebook Lose Its Shine?
- Breaking: Facebook Offering 50.6 Million Extra Shares For IPO, Confirms $34-$38 Price Range