With Digg Reader finally rolled out yesterday, Digg has also updated its iOS app to bring its Digg Reader RSS service to mobile, allowing users to read the latest articles from your favorite publishers and blogs, and seamlessly import all of your Google Reader feeds and folders into Digg. You can download the app via Apple’s iOS Store.
Here is an official changelog:
- Introducing Digg Reader! Subscribe to your favorite blogs and publishers
- Seamlessly import all of your Google Reader feeds and folders into Digg
- Digg your favorite stories and share them via Facebook, Twitter, email and text
- Save stories to Digg, Instapaper, and Pocket
- “Paperboy” — set Digg to automatically download the latest stories whenever you leave home
- VoiceOver support for the blind and visually impaired