We all enjoy, listen, feel the Apple’s WWDC 2012 keynote with great charm, but there is still more; we are now putting up the whole into numbers. Here are those numbers:
- This was Apple’s 23rd WWDC event
- Tickets sold out in one hour and 43 minutes
- There are 400 million App Store accounts.
- There are about 650,000 apps in the App Store itself
- 225,000 of those apps are for iPad.
- 30 billion apps have been downloaded from the App Store
- The App Store has generated five billion dollars in revenue for developers
- App Store comes to 32 more countries, making availability a total in 155 countries.
- There are 66 million Mac users
- 26 million copies of Lion have been shipped so far
- 40 percent of OS X users are running Lion.
- Feature more than 200 new features and 1,700 new APIs.
- iCloud’s user base has grown to 125 million.
- Apple had sold 365 million iOS devices through the end of March
- More than 80 percent of iOS users are running iOS 5
- There are currently 140 million iMessage users send around one billion iMessages per day
- There are currently 130 million Game Center accounts.
(Image Source: Apple WWDC)