YouTube today announced that its “One Channel” is open for everyone i.e. it is available for all the users now. The company have been running a limited beta test from quite some time but with implementing the feedbacks it received from creators, the “One Channel” is now available for all with updates which look great on browsers across all screens and devices.
Here is what Google has to share about the new channel:
- Create a trailer, which will play for any visitor who isn’t yet subscribed to your channel. This is your chance to hook them and win a new fan. Treat this trailer as if it were an ad. Keep it short and engaging and have a compelling call to action at the end.
- Create and upload a big, beautiful piece of Channel Art. This will act as your channel’s visual identity. And unlike the branding on the old channels, it will look good across all screens and devices, no matter how big or small.
- Organize your channel’s videos and playlists so they work best for your audience and programming. With the new channel home and customizable sections, you’re in control of what subscribers see when they click on your channel from the guide.
Check out www.youtube.com/onechannel and you have to click on the button at the bottom to get started. The company further stated that the migration of your channel to the new design although for a limited time, you will able to switch back to the previous design if you like.
Latest posts by Karan Chopra (see all)
- A Destination For Photography Of Redwoods – California - December 9, 2013
- Prying Online Eyes Target LinkedIn - December 5, 2013
- Weight Loss Research (Infographic) - December 4, 2013