Although Microsoft unveiled Windows Phone 8 operating system, the latest in Windows Phone instalment during the Windows Phone Summit in late June, but regarding the announcement date, the company has remained tightly lipped off. But, ZDNet’s Mary Jo Foley has put on some rumored dates citing source, Foley suggest that Windows Phone 8 may Release to Manufacturing (RTM) during September with phone to make its debut in November. Foley even says that the dates are just rumor, so they could not be true, but if they are true, then it clearly indicate that Microsoft planning for a separate even for both Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. So, it would be interesting to see what coming first.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2877 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2535 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2450 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 2428 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 2425 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 2369 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 2181 views