With recent done of its Release to Manufacturing stage last week, and with speculations high of replacing “Metro” branding, as per the internal memo. The Verge have secured and published the shot of physical packaging copy for Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro, the only boxed versions available in retail stores. The company has displayed its Metro Style Windows 8 UI logo on the front of the packaging, with a darker variant choice for the Windows 8 Pro edition. The new operating system versions i.e. Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro and Windows RT will be available on new PCs and tablets from October 26th.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2426 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2112 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2028 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 1995 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 1993 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1913 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1758 views