Wohh this is big in real, if you remember a week back a judge in UK ruled out that Samsung’s Galaxy does not infringe on iPad, even judge not stop by saying that the design isn’t cool. Today, Bloomberg is reporting that UK judge ordered Apple to publicly state that Samsung did not copy the iPad, the Cupertino-based giant mush have to publish a statement on its website and in numbers of British publications, both newspapers and magazines acknowledging a UK court ruling from July 9th. Moreover, judge asks Apple that the statement need to remain on its website for six months. Now, one can say after hearing this that this is real cool.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2401 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2085 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2000 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 1969 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 1965 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1889 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1734 views