Twitter’s wiser words are here: “Our apologies for today’s outage.” The company reported on its status page acknowledging that “users may be experiencing issues accessing Twitter. Today, between around 8:20am and 9:00am PT, users around the world not able to access the site. It’s only by about 10:25am PT, the site recovered completely back. The micro-blogging giant referring the cause of today’s outage as problem in its own data centers. The company mentioned it by saying that when one system fails, a parallel system takes over and created mess indicating that it was the coincidental failure of two such parallel systems at almost the same time. What more to expect, a wiser way to apologise.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2480 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2161 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2074 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 2044 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 2043 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1965 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1808 views