The micro-blogging giant who turned six last week had partnered with American Express last month to offer its small business Cardmembers and merchants the chance to use Twitter advertising network in order to better engage with the people they want to reach or influence for.
Starting from yesterday, American Express will begin to notify eligible Cardmembers and merchants that they can now start advertising on Twitter. Initially, only a small group of businesses can make it their own way to this new business opportunity but with the time, the company will work on to increase the number of participating small businesses over the coming weeks.
- Get started in minutes: we provide ongoing management of your advertising.
- No previous advertising experience is required. If you can tweet, you can advertise on Twitter.
- Gain new followers: Promoted Accounts helps your small business connect with new people who want to hear from you and can spread the word about your business to others.
- Amplify your Tweets: Promoted Tweets helps your small business get your messages in front of more of the right people. Twitter will take out the guesswork by automatically identifying and promoting your most engaging Tweets.
- Pay per follower for Promoted Accounts and per engagement (click, retweet, reply, and favorite) for Promoted Tweets.
- Target the whole world, specific countries, or limit your reach to specific U.S. metropolitan areas.