Twitter today updated its #Music app for iOS, bringing genres, five new charts and an in-app Rdio authentication. The five charts added are Alternative, Country, Dance, Electronic, Folk, Hip-Hop, Metal, Pop, R&B, and Rock. The latest version of the app can be downloaded directly via Apple’s App Store.
Here is an official changelog of the app:
Genres! Get hip-hoppy or get your metal on or get your dance beats grooving with Twitter #music genres! Tons of genres plus Superstars, Popular, Emerging, Unearthed and Hunted charts.
This build also includes:
- Fixes for some scenarios that could cause tracks to be unavailable.
- Rdio authentication now happens in-app, rather than kicking you out to Safari.
- We have stomped many bugs so that you don’t have to.
Latest posts by Karan Chopra (see all)
- Facebook: Always Helping… Facebook (Comic) - March 5, 2014
- I’d Like To Deposit This Check Into My Bank Account (Comic) - March 4, 2014
- Data Loss And Disaster Recovery (Infographic) - March 4, 2014