Facebook yesterday last traded at new low of $20.88, -0.83 (-3.82%), but that’s not only bad for the social giant as AllThingsD reports that company’s three top executives announced their departure from the social-networking giant, and all in one day. The publication says, first Director of Platform Partnerships Ethan Beard said he was planning to leave the company; then, Platform Marketing Director Katie Mitic said she had plans to leave the company too. And finally, Facebook’s Mobile Platform Marketing Manager Jonathan Matus also announced his departure (Surprised, don’t be). Beard wrote, “I’ve had the pleasure of helping build an ecosystem of incredible developers from innovative startups and established companies.” One can think of something is definitely cooking.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2476 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2156 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2069 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 2038 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 2038 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1959 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1804 views