With earlier rumors that Amazon working on its 10.1-inch tablet, Reuters reporting that President of US retail for Staples Demos Parneros told publication that Amazon is set to introduce five or six new tablet SKUs or stock-keeping units in which one tablet would be of at least 10-inch screen. It is not clear what actually would be the size of and in what total numbers the tablet are of i.e. different models even there are also no words on whether these product will launch in real or not, so far all are part of mystery nothing else. Earlier it was heard that on July 31st, the company will comes up with its 10.1-inch tablet, if the date known is true then we are not much away from knowing that whether its going to be true or not.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2483 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2163 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2074 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 2046 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 2045 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1967 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1810 views