Sony found itself in the “Ouch” condition ever since from the time it reported through its PlayStation Blog post over its yesterday’s planned release of the version 1.65 update for PS Vita that will remain offline but the company promises that it will be available for downloading again soon on the chart. The removal surrounded when Sony’s user complained that they could not be able to access the adhoc play feature in PSP games after installing it. The company over the complaints pulled out the update quickly and luckily before it will affect more users. We’ll be sure to let you know once the update goes back up online.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
September 17, 2014, No Comments
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 8519 views
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 8503 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 8445 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 7962 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 7725 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 7168 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 6980 views