Bloomberg citing “two people with knowledge of the plans” reports that Cupertino-based Apple gearing up to debut a small, cheaper iPad by end of the year. The new model will reportedly have a screen which is 7 inches to 8 inches diagonally, which would be less than the current 9.7-inch version. Shaw Wu, an analyst at Sterne Agee & Leach Inc said that a smaller, less expensive iPad could undercut the ambitions of Google, Microsoft and Amazon to gain traction in the advancing tablet market. The new device will somehow comes in a closer price range that the Google’s Nexus 7 tablet and Amazon’s Kindle Fire having.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 6829 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 6735 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 6579 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 6464 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 6248 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 6088 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 5820 views