Well, if you miss out yesterday’s Samsung “huge” Galaxy S III launch, no need to feel bad as now the whole event is now online for you to look at. But wait do not sit just watching better grab a snack and coffee or something – whatever you like, as the whole event counts for just under 80 minutes. Wait a minute before, here are the key details:
- 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED screen
- Eight-megapixel rear camera and a 1.9-megapixel front camera
- Ice Cream Sandwich version of Android
- “S Voice” voice-recognition technology
- Face and gesture recognition
- Wireless sharing of content to other phones, TVs, tablets and PCs without need for Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connection
- New picture-taking abilities, including “burst shot,” “best photo,” HDR and “recording snapshot”
- Available starting in Europe May 29, with other markets to follow
- Available in India in June comes with a price tag of INR 38,000.
- As for the U.S., Samsung said it expects LTE and HSPA+ versions of the product to arrive in the U.S. this summer.
- Storage: 16, 32 or 64 gigabytes
- Thickness: 8.6mm
- Weight: 133g
- Battery: 2,100 mAh
- Colors: Pebble Blue and Marble White
For more on the device, check out our recap of Samsung’s London launch event.
Latest posts by Karan Chopra (see all)
- A Destination For Photography Of Redwoods – California - December 9, 2013
- Prying Online Eyes Target LinkedIn - December 5, 2013
- Weight Loss Research (Infographic) - December 4, 2013