The ongoing legal spat going between Apple – Samsung brings some valuable insight for all those who are in love with Samsung a lot, the court documents revealed that the South-Korean giant working on a table codenamed as “P10” and will have 11.8-inch display at 2560 X 1600 (WQXGA) resolution, and also includes LTE connectivity. Now, wondering this news however turning the rumor somehow true as of now, as BGR last year broke the news that Samsung will bring up a large, high-resolution tablet. Samsung holding a surprise event scheduled for August 15th in New York City, with better known facts that what the company going to bring in.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2421 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2104 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2022 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 1989 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 1988 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1906 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1753 views