The Korea Herald reporting that Samsung has given a greenlight from the district office to construct the 1 trillion won (about $822 million) research and development center in Umyeon-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul. The R&D center will be of 10 stories high and covers a 330,000 square meter plot, housing some 10,000 research employees. According to local media, the company even began the construction of the center last week. Overall, it is expected to complete the construction by May 2015. Sounds like the Korean giant planning big high with its plan of opening up of research and development center, giving an edge to its rivals.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2486 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2165 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2077 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 2049 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 2049 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1970 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1812 views