Samsung yesterday unveiled its 1.4GHz Exynos 4 Quad processor which is said to be a part of the “Galaxy S III” smartphone. But what news rounding up today from The Korean Times is that US-bound Galaxy S III will use Qualcomm processor instead of its own Quad-core chip. According to the publication, an unnamed executive explained that Samsung will be using its own quad-core processor with 3G for Europe, while adding LTE to the mix for Korean customers, but it will not be used in the US version of the phone. The details can still be considered as rumors unless and until the company officially confirmed. The launch is now not so far away and we will get to know all the details very soon now in real instead of just mugging up from one source to another.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 8285 views
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 8233 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 8134 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 7727 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 7504 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 7001 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 6818 views