Vietnamese website Tinhte yesterday had posted images and video of a new device, the Samsung’s most awaited and soon to be launched Galaxy S III (GT-i9300) on May 3rd in London – but now what we have the confirmation that what the new device is coming with – thanks to Amazon Germany. BestBoyZ noticed that a listing for the device appeared on Amazon’s German website, listing a 4.7-inch Super AMOLED screen, 12-megapixel camera, and Ice Cream Sandwich. Although only partial information is provided, and it could be simply indicating that a 32GB variant will be available. Well, the May 3rd is not so away from now all the details will make it big soon.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2897 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2543 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2460 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 2440 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 2436 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 2380 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 2193 views