With rumors earlier that Samsung’s Galaxy Note II will make its debut in August, the company confirmed that yes it will soon launch the device in this month only. A representative told Reuters that the next instalment of Galaxy Note will be shown off on August 29th at a Galaxy S III-style Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin which is scheduled two days ahead of the IFA show. The earlier rumor also suggests that new model comprises of 5.5-inch display, up from 5.3-inch display but other features still not known. Well, now all eye on Samsung event although the company also plans to announce “something” which is currently in “surprising stage” on August 15th.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2459 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2142 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2054 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 2025 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 2024 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1943 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1788 views