Samsung along with Galaxy S III announcement, talks about that it is expanding its ‘Pop-up’ retail stores. In first view it would be just like giving Apple the direct taking with Apple’s famous “one more thing”. Seems like the company finally thinking hard on its retail strategy and with this giving it the first stepping stone. The new Pop-up store that Samsung showed during the Galaxy S III keynote was a large glass cube that rose up from underneath the stage.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 6838 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 6749 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 6587 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 6473 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 6260 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 6093 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 5826 views