The Verge reporting that Samsung is holing a major Galaxy event on Wednesday, August 15th, saying something big the company is going to announce along with unveiling of the newest Galaxy device. There are no other details the company had put on the invitation but promises loud and clear that event will be going to be huge. You can start thinking of by guessing that it might be of retail version of the Galaxy Note 10.1 that company introduced back at Mobile World Congress, even it might also be the Note 2. Confused, do not be, better keep on guessing and stay tuned with us as soon as we get any information surrounded it, we will inform you accordingly.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2421 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2104 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2022 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 1989 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 1988 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1906 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1753 views